Zen Audio Player
This project is a chrome extension that allows for a better music listening experience on youtube. I updated this project’s README.md file’s project sponsor section to have the correct information as well change the markdown to have images in links appear in all browsers. I had to learn a bit about markdown and browser capability to fix this issue. Ultimately T used an image source link to an uploaded GitHub picture to fix the issue. Afterwords I followed the contributes.md guidelines to do a pull request I am currently waiting to see if it merges. It turns out I only managed to complete 1 of the 2 tasks for the issue but my pull request was approved and merged.
After these issues I would like to work on a game project I feel as tho I might a few selected from a game jam I looked through from slack. I found I may be able to incorporate ‘use strict’ in js files or update their readme files.