This week I updated my pull request based on feedback. I removed the function _emscripten_traverse_stack and any instance of that function called in library.js. Currently awaiting further feedback and seeing if it will be merged later on.
I found an open source game from a game jam called open jam. The game is a rhythm game using 4 keyboard buttons. After reviewing the readme file I opened an issue for some grammatical errors on the doc and updating the controls to look more understandable and clear. I plan on making a pull request later to fix these issues.
After this, I plan on looking back at Mozilla for issues or something c++ related. Otherwise, I plan on going through game jams for other issues.